Ductile cast iron wheels are durable, versatile, and heat-resistant. An excellent choice for bearing heavy loads in manufacturing and warehouse applications.
- Ideal for these demanding conditions
- Offer one of the highest ratings of any wheel, capable of bearing up to 10,000 lbs.
- roll easily on all surfaces, minimizing effort required to transport heavy loads.
- Rated for high-temperature applications up to 800° F.
- Resistant to water and harsh environmental conditions.
- Capable of withstanding exposure to chemicals, grease, and oil:
- More economical than forged steel
- Roller Bearings
- Ball Bearings
- Thread Guard
- Wheel Seals
- Zerk Fittings
- Meat Processing
- Material Handling
- Tow Lines
Display per page